COVID -19 Protocol
121 Animal Therapy and Physiotherapets can now see certain patients, at therapists and veterinary surgeons discretion, but only those whose health would be compromised if we didn’t. We ask clients to take a few simple precautions:
- If you are feeling unwell please follow government guidelines regarding self-isolation call us, and we will reschedule your appointment, alternatively you can arrange for someone else who is unaffected to bring your pet. If you have a high temperature, persistent cough, or any other symptoms please do not come as that puts everyone at risk.
- We are currently only treating animals whose welfare would be compromised if we didn’t treat them.(If you feel your pet falls into this category, please contact us. Your therapist will conduct an email/telephone consultation and decide the best approach Please ask your vet to update their referrals before they come back.
- Please wait (in your car) prior to your appointment. Your therapist will call you when they are ready. Please maintain a sensible distance (2m min) between yourself and the therapist. If you take your dog to toilet pre or post treatment, do not get close to anyone.
- Your therapist will take your dog whilst maintaining a safe distance.
- Only one patient, in the treatment room. The therapist will return your pet to your car, and will discuss the ongoing treatment and anything you need to do at home, either outside, or by phone, email or video call.
- PPE is necessary. Please supply your own gloves and face masks. Our hand sanitiser is in short supply and is reserved for the therapists use unless direct contact is made, so provide your own wherever possible.
- There is currently no evidence that companion animals can be affected or spread COVID-19.
We are trying to minimise the risk to our clients and ourselves, and have increased our cleaning regime, but need your assistance to reduce the risk to everyone. We still need to prioritise human health. Thank you.
- Hydrotherapy - Jane Bannatyne 01243 543121
- Physiotherapy - Lisa Robinson 07976 555424
- Acupuncture - Claire Power 07594 370268>