We hate having to have rules but unfortunately we need them for Health and Safety reasons.
These are to ensure everyone’s safety, comfort and hygiene:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time for toileting.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to poop scoop after their dogs whilst on company premises and the surrounding area. Bags will be available on request.
- If your pet defecates in the pool a charge of £35 for pool closure will be made. This is because the pool will have to be closed and thoroughly cleaned before any dogs can continue to swim.
- Please do not feed your dog for at least two hours before swimming and at least two hours afterwards.
- If your dog has had diarrhea within the last 10 days he/she will not be allowed to swim.
- Please give us at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or to rearrange an appointment otherwise a full fee will be made charged.
- We cannot swim bitches in season.
- We cannot swim dogs with infectious/contagious conditions e.g. ears, eyes, skin conditions / kennel cough.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to medication. Do not alter any medications without your Veterinary Surgeon’s advice.
- Owners are required to inform us if, during the course of treatment, the animal’s condition worsens, or if the veterinary surgeon advises that the treatment should be stopped or suspended.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment to any animal.
- We reserve the right to use video / photographic equipment during hydrotherapy sessions.
- We also reserve the right to use the footage taken during these sessions.
- Individual sessions can be paid for on the day, but courses (including those forming part of an insurance claim) must be paid for in advance.
- When not undergoing treatment all dogs shall be kept under control and must be on a lead.
- The therapy unit is not designed for children. Wherever possible, for safety reasons please avoid bringing children with you.
- Please ensure your dog is up to date with vaccinations, flea and worming treatment.
- Whilst every care is taken of the dogs undergoing treatment, and in the maintenance of the water and the equipment, all dogs receive hydrotherapy treatment entirely at their owner’s risk.
- Owners must wear non-slip shoes and take care in the pool area as the floor can become very wet; we cannot be held responsible for any injury to animals or people in the pool area
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or vehicles in or around the premises, however this occurs.
- Please ensure your dog is clean and not muddy when they come for treatment.
- Please bring your own towel to dry your dog after each treatment.
- Please only bring the dog that is being treated with you.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session (e.g. in case of power failure / defecation). Please ensure we can always contact you by phone.
You can download a copy of our Terms and Conditions below, which you can then print and sign.
| Terms.pdf |
Popular 167.56 KB 539
|20/11/2017 03:37:45 || |